Amanda- You're welcome to come over anytime! And I don't mind if you copy. I wish I could say I made the curtains so I could tell you how I did it, but I'm not that talented!
That's hilarious, and a serious Daniel look alike! I love it! I can't wait to see them over memorial day, I hope you guys can come, we love when we get to see you guys
8 comments:
I kinda liked the mohawk! Just kiddin'- he looks so cute! It's a great way to go for summertime!
I love it Calvin!
Amanda- You're welcome to come over anytime! And I don't mind if you copy. I wish I could say I made the curtains so I could tell you how I did it, but I'm not that talented!
dont worry nalvie... bebe hallie will be back soon!
OH man he is beautiful!!! I love love love his eyes! Man he is cute!
That's hilarious, and a serious Daniel look alike! I love it! I can't wait to see them over memorial day, I hope you guys can come, we love when we get to see you guys
He is SO cute and getting too big!
What a handsome little boy! I love the new do and can't wait to see it in person!
Post a Comment