Friday, March 14, 2008

Calvin and Kai





I found this great wall near my house and wanted to take Kai and Calvin there to TRY and get some recent shots of them. I guess they did not like the idea and kept running from the camera and were only happy when I gave them a sucker. The only good shots we got were when we would quickly grab the sucker out of their hand and act like we were going to give it back and them immediately snap the picture. This is why they are not looking directly at the camera... their eyes are fixed on that sucker. I am happy that we at least got one good shot of each of them and thankful that Dan was adventurous enough to help me tackle the project!

3 comments:

Shanell Farr said...

i miss my boys!

Rachael, Duke, and the Boss said...

I know exactly which wall that is. I wanted to do the same thing, but I don't have any picture taking skills.

Aut said...

How cute are those pictures?!! It was so fun running in to you today. You look amazing and your boys are ADORABLE! Here's my email:
authalls@hotmail.com