Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter Fun

Ready for Church...
New sunglasses and super soakers in our Easter baskets!

Egg hunt at Shawn and Charie's park...

Sydney finding an egg...
yummy cupcakes...
the egg hunt spectators...
We all had a great Easter. We started out on Friday in Tucson at Daniel's grandparents' house. There we died eggs, had an egg hunt, found our Easter bags full of goodies, and played with cousins. Then on Easter Sunday we went to Shawn and Charie's for dinner and an egg hunt. I loved being outside in the beautiful weather and spending time with family!!

9 comments:

Clay's gal said...

Sounds like you had a pretty eventful Easter like us! Busy busy!!! Your boys looked so cute in their Easter outfits!

Shanell Farr said...

so cute! i love the easter outfits! looks like you guys had a great easter... but it would've been better with us! :)

Kerby Family said...

Love those pics mandy. Your little guys are huge. Lindsey and I want to go to the zoo sometime with ya.

Becky said...

Calvin and Kai look so handsome in their Easter outfits!

The Wilkins' said...

Cute little family you have there, girl. PS I remember when Payton was in preschool. I think it was like 3 years ago...

Cami said...

Your boys are so cute. I can't take it! I love the pictures.

Jeff and Heather said...

Love the polo's Lulu!

Amber said...

Haha!! I love it! Fine, the race is on Amanda but you better believe, I don't like to lose. If I have any inkling that you may win, my mind will force my body to go into labor to beat you out!

Amber

Melis said...

Okay... your family is too dang cute all decked out in your Easter wear!

And I love your scrapboking pages!