Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Few Projects (and lots more to post)

My new diaper bag!! When Shanell was here back in July we got together with my SIL, Charie and with the help of my Mom and Shanell we made 2 of these cute bags, in a total of 6 hours. (Pattern from Craft Apple) I love the bag (it is full of inside pockets!) and the 6 hours of company while making it but I don't know if I could do it all over again. It was lots of work. Thanks Nello for helping us with the project!

Lately I have been a little obsessed with these fabric flowers. I put them everywhere. As you can see I made a big one on a pin for my diaper bag. (FYI - I use 6 layers for a large flower instead of only 4 for a small one) This pink onsie I found for $1.49 at children's place and added 3 flowers in the upper corner. I have also made a cute one out of white eyelet with a pearl center for my hair!! The possibilities are endless.

3 comments:

Clay's gal said...

You are one talented lady! We need to get together and let our new little girlies meet! Aren't they so much fun??!!

Shanell Farr said...

yes, i do love those flowers! i need to make hallie a shirt like that!

Courtney said...

Adorable diaper bag! I need to learn how to sew =(