First, I seriously am dying about how long your hair is getting?!Second, Nice photographic skills Daniel (the pic of you smiling is super cute).Third, I am LOVING Jozie's outfit (nice work on the headband).Fourth, I need to come hold that little chick again... she is too stinkin' cute!!Fifth, thanks for the salsa... it's DELISH!
she is so tiny in dan's big hands! i hope she doesnt grow too much in the next 2 weeks!
So cute!!!
She's so cute...and you're so cute. Ok..and Daniel's cute too! :)
GREAT Pics! She is so alert and wide eyed I LOVE IT!!On a side note looks like we arent moving...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
First, I seriously am dying about how long your hair is getting?!
Second, Nice photographic skills Daniel (the pic of you smiling is super cute).
Third, I am LOVING Jozie's outfit (nice work on the headband).
Fourth, I need to come hold that little chick again... she is too stinkin' cute!!
Fifth, thanks for the salsa... it's DELISH!
she is so tiny in dan's big hands! i hope she doesnt grow too much in the next 2 weeks!
So cute!!!
She's so cute...and you're so cute. Ok..and Daniel's cute too! :)
GREAT Pics! She is so alert and wide eyed I LOVE IT!!
On a side note looks like we arent moving...
Post a Comment