What?! Tragedy!!! I didn't get to hold her and now she's chubbin' up? Stop growing up Jozie, sheesh =) And sorry I never got you her blanket. But I see you had another
So sweet. I love her. I can't believe how tiny she is. My first two were small like that...so amazing how little their features are! Hope you are enjoying every minute. Call anytime if you want a break...the boys can play with mine whenever...
11 comments:
I can tell you are just dying over having a girl! They really are so much fun to play dress up with.
What?! Tragedy!!! I didn't get to hold her and now she's chubbin' up? Stop growing up Jozie, sheesh =) And sorry I never got you her blanket. But I see you had another
She is so little!!!
She is so little!!!
She is so sweet!
lets no climb them too fast! i want her to still be tiny in october!
So sweet. I love her. I can't believe how tiny she is. My first two were small like that...so amazing how little their features are! Hope you are enjoying every minute. Call anytime if you want a break...the boys can play with mine whenever...
She is such a DOLL! :)
I am going ga-ga over her. She is so gorgeous!!! I love those skinny little legs.
So adorable! Congratulations!!
nothing more striking than a huge red flower! Love it!
Shelly
Post a Comment