About 2 weeks ago I flew up to CA to see Shanell, Brad and baby Hallie. I was so excited to see this new little addition to our family. She is so precious. We did a little photo shoot while I was there. It was overcast and rainy the whole 3 days that I was there so we had some trouble getting some good warm light but we still got some good shots. Here are some of my favs.
What a CUTE Family!
Sweet Baby Feet
8 comments:
Love all those picures. Brad and Shanell are going to be the best parents! Baby Hallie is adorable!!
I LOVE the first picture! They are a cute little family! That's fun that you were able to go and see them.
Wow those pictures are amazing! what kind of camera do you have again...I've gotta get me one of those so my pictures can look that good.
Brad
ok mandy love those pics. What a great idea to put her on the drawer. GNO was so much fun.
Love, love, love! Good job, Amanda!Love the one of the two of them looking at her... so precious!
You are so talented Amanda!
absolutely adorable!!!
Shanell's baby is so cute and the pictures are perfect. So glad you had fun and went to see her!
Post a Comment