Saturday, December 8, 2007

Grandkids

We tried to take a cute grandkid and grandparent picture for my parents' Christmas card but it was kind of crazy. After running in the street, falling in the mud, crying, eating M&M's, Daniel and Charie doing a puppet show.... this is what we came up with.
This is the one that ended up on the Christmas Card.

I love this one with Sydney playing peek-a-boo and how Kai is looking up at Grandpa.

Pretty cute kiddos... maybe next year everyone will be a little more cooperative.

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Oh my goodness they all look so cute! Good work. And your mom is beautiful!

auburn and chris said...

Cute pics! Your mom is too cute. And the kids... to die for! I got your card today... and the check as well! Thanks!! You rock... and your card was super cute! I wonder who made it?!