So cute Amanda! We are getting family pics done this week. I hope they turn out as good as yours.
I love it!!! YOu all are so beautiful!!!!
I just got mine yesterday... it's cute! Although Amanda, you could have walked it down the street to me and saved yourself 39 cents!! Oh, and I finally put new pitures on my blog so you can stop harrassing me ;o)Amber
Eeewww, I spelled pictures wrong. That's annoying!
That one's different than the one I got! Cute!
Your card is so cute!!
I am IN LOVE with your Christmas card.
Your Christmas card is so cute, and of course your boys are adorable!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
So cute Amanda! We are getting family pics done this week. I hope they turn out as good as yours.
I love it!!! YOu all are so beautiful!!!!
I just got mine yesterday... it's cute! Although Amanda, you could have walked it down the street to me and saved yourself 39 cents!! Oh, and I finally put new pitures on my blog so you can stop harrassing me ;o)
Amber
Eeewww, I spelled pictures wrong. That's annoying!
That one's different than the one I got! Cute!
Your card is so cute!!
I am IN LOVE with your Christmas card.
Your Christmas card is so cute, and of course your boys are adorable!!
Post a Comment