
My last Jozie post made her look still so teeny.... well she is growing so fast these days. Quite a cutie pie if I do say.
5 days ago

My last Jozie post made her look still so teeny.... well she is growing so fast these days. Quite a cutie pie if I do say.
Posted by Amanda C at 9:30 PM
4 comments:
She is so freakin cute. I love the Merry Christmas photo!!! I miss you Lulu!
you guys better be coming this weekend because i can't stand it any longer... i NEED to see her!
I wanted to steal her on Sunday... she is so stinkin' cute!!!! Keep me posted about tomorrow A.M.
Very exciting!
I showed the pics to my boys and we all can't wait to see all of you. My boys LOVE to come to AZ and see their cousins.
Post a Comment