Here is the poem that Calvin recited at his Preschool Graduation. I took it sideways on accident. Oh well, it is still pretty cute. I love how he bows at the end. He taught his whole class to bow. He is one funny guy.
His Poem was "Heavenly Father Knows Me"
Heavenly Father knows me and what I like to do
He knows my name and where I live
I know he loves me too.
He knows what makes me happy
He knows what makes me sad
I know he wants to help me
And that makes me glad.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! I LOVE IT!! Too cute, that kid cracks me up, haha!
so dang cute! i miss him already! good job nalvie!
So cute! Your boys are seriously too cute. Anytime you ever need them watched I hope you call us! ;)
oh my gosh! what can I say!
Post a Comment