(Photo by Auburn Jones Photography)
Today is our eight anniversary! I think am happier today than I have ever been before. It amazes me that you can love someone more and more as time passes. I am so lucky to be married to my best friend. Daniel is so supportive and helpful. Just the other night I was stressed about girls camp and primary and a messy house and.... I had to leave for a camp meeting and we had just finished dinner, the kitchen was a mess, toys everywhere.... and I just looked at the mess and ran out the door. What a happy surprise when I got home and the kids had been bathed and were sound asleep, the toys were all picked up, the dishes done, and there was my cute husband relaxing on the couch eating his nightly ice cream. It was then that I thought... It doesn't get much better than this. So here's to us! Happy Anniversary Dan! I love You!
(Thanksgiving Day 2005)...to this...




14 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!
I LOVE that picture of you two, good job Auburn! And Rico Suave Daniel looks very dashing.
Congrats!! I'm loving the new family pictures. Your boys are seriously the cutest!
Happy Anni!! Miss ya girl! We're doing Turbo Game night at my casa on the 6th. Hope you can be there!
I'm assuming that AJP picture is pretty recent. You look BEAUTIFUL! I'm loving your hair.
You are just the cutest little fam ever. Congrats on the anniversary. I really does go by so fast.
Happy Anniversary!!! I can not believe it has been 8 years! Holy Moly. Miss you Lulu!
Happy Anniversary! Eight years flies by.
i've been waiting to see these pictures! auburn is awesome! happy anniversary... there are so many in june!
Congrats, that's awesome, you guys have the cutest dang little family! Hey, I have the Sunbeam C bag in case you need it before Sunday.... by the time Ryon tried to get it back, everyone was gone.
Yay! Congrats on 8 years! I'm just catching up on everyone's blogs. I love all your recent posts. Your family is too cute!
So So CUTE! You truly are one beautiful family!
Cutest family EVER! Happy Anniversary!
Mandy now I am crying. It seems like the more and more evil this world becomes the more stories you hear like this and it changes everything. Thank you for sharing. What a neat experience. It makes you want to be a better person knowing who is really watching you.
Post a Comment