Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Grass Head


Kai made these cute grass heads at Preschool. To make them you cut the foot off pantyhose, fill with soil and put grass seeds on top then tie a knot in the bottom. Then turn it over, glue on some eyes and soak in a small bowl of water. They got to watch them grow in the classroom and then take them home and give them a hair cut.


Kai was very serious about the hair cutting event.




Luckily Kai was kind enough to let Calvin have a try with the scissors.




Here is his new do!

6 comments:

Amber said...

Ha! I love that!! Looks like my boys will be making grass heads this summer. Oh and I did see you yesterday, I was on the phone so that's why I didn't wave back!

Kevin and Melissa said...

What a cute idea!

Shanell Farr said...

that is so cute! such a good idea!

Courtney said...

that's a great idea! how adorable

Cami said...

Too cute!! I see Kai comes by the hair cutting skills honestly! :)

Clay's gal said...

What fun! I'll have to do that with my boys. We are always looking for a good project in the summer to keep them busy!