Easter Events:
-Speaking in Church
-Called to be the new Primary President of my ward
-Easter bunny visited while we were at church because he forgot the night before (must have been preparing a talk or something)
-Easter Lunch and egg hunt at Shawn & Charie's
5 days ago
5 comments:
Haha! What an awesome Easter Bunny! Too hilarious!
I am dying about how much you have on your "plate" right now but if anyone can handle it, it's you... I am excited about your new calling.
Hey, I have the same calling so if you have any great ideas or things that work well please share.
Beth
ps love the pic
YOur family could not get any cuter! We also had to speak on Sunday and it was soooo not cool. I can't believe you got made PP! You will be amazing! I was in our primary presidency for a few years and I think it is the best place to be.
Holy Moly girl. How are you going to jugle all that? Well that is pretty exciting. Thanks again for taking the photos. So is that the big news you posted about last post? Talk to you soon.
Darling picture. Of COURSE you're the new primary president, that calling is perfect for you! Good luck with it.
Post a Comment