
So I got a new phone (finally). Now I can talk to people and actually understand them. Months ago Calvin chucked my phone across the room and ever since then it makes the person on the other end sound like and alien. My new phone doesn't take the same memory card as the old one so I decided to load all the pics onto my PC. It is pretty funny to see what you have taken pictures of over the years. So.... for the sake of your viewing pleasure here are some of my favs.
We spotted Ty's old truck (the one in the middle) on Country Club one day.
Calvin trying on accessories in Forever21.
Kai riding the eagle at Superstition Springs Mall.
They love to wear my sunglasses.

This is what happens as I attempt to get ready in the morning.






9 comments:
sure wish i had any fun pics on my phone. i actually think i have one of you because i liked your bangs! your hair is so crazy in that one picture!
Kai in the pot is the cutest thing EVER!! I love those lips! I will take your challenge and post pic's from my phone... They don't go back very far, I've only had it for 6 months
you are so funny. I am impressed with your ability to keep Kai asleep for that long and while you were running errands!
Those are great pics. Cool new phone! I've never seen it before, but it looks fancy!
I like the random pics! They are so funny. My phone is way boring. No fun pics like that.
What a fun post! I love looking back at pics on my phone... and cute header! Of course! :)
I love finding those random pictures that are priceless. We need a GNO soon.
We need to get together! I miss all you girls!
you topped us all off with your valentines heading! That's darling
Post a Comment