We went to Pinedale, AZ to visit Dan's family for Thanksgiving this year. The kids were very excited when it started to snow!!
Even though it was snowing outside. The grandkids enjoyed a warm swim with grandpa Paul.
After the swim Kai fell asleep on Ian while watching a movie. Ian is one of Kai's favorite cousins.
When he woke up he jumped off the piano bench with Melissa for probably a half hour straight.
On Friday we drove thru here...
To play in this...
And jump off of this...
And lay in this...
And cut one of these (isn't my man manly?)...
Mary build a snowman for Kai and Calvin. They were so happy!
5 comments:
I want to play in snow!! I love the picture of Kai jumping off the piano bench! Calvins eyes are so blue..I love it!
Darling. All the pics are great!
And you get to have your fun in the snow and then drive home where it's warm..ha ha. Those are great memories, I loved doing that when i was younger. love that picture of Calvin. looking forward to seeing you soon!
Cute pics! Sounds like lots of FUN!!!
k you have the cutest fam. i love all these pics. im happy i found your blog we are totally friends now:)
Post a Comment