Sunday, February 17, 2008

Cute Bags!!


My sister-in-law Sarah Crookston has started a little handmade bag blog and she is selling them for only $20 each! You can click on the Sacs By Sarah link in my "Good Things" list to check them out! I have been learning Photoshop Elements and helped her make this flyer and business card. It has been a lot of fun. I don't know how I ever lived without Photoshop!



4 comments:

Becky said...

Those are really cute bags! I am going to have to get one. You are so creative with photoshop! I just remembered we need to do our V.T...I will call you so we can set something up:)

Clay's gal said...

Cute cute! I'm gonna have to get one! Photoshop is the best. I think I'm addicted! I dedicated a whole post to Photoshop!LOVE IT!!!

Shanell Farr said...

I think I'm going to be picking one up when I'm in town... do I get a family discount?! :)

Katie said...

Cute bags! Amanda, I have a question for you. When you get your pictures printed is there a certain place that you order them from. I am in YW and I took some pictures of the girls for a New Beginnings thing and I had some prints made and I wasn't happy with how they turned out at all. Let me know what you have found. Thanks! Katie